Every Monday to Friday, you can now contact us between 10am to 6pm via the following mobile numbers:
We can also be contacted via email or Facebook Messenger any day of the week; we will try to respond as soon as possible. Please leave your number together with your message if you wish us to give you a call back.
- Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/liftedcarerscentre/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our centre in Wythenshawe, Manchester remains closed to visitors but we are as happy to help you as always. <3
There’s plenty of information, help and support available for parents, carers and families of people with learning needs and disabilities in Manchester.
• Manchester City Council has a coronavirus section for all things related to Covid-19: https://www.manchester.gov.uk/coronavirus
This includes information about support for Manchester’s most vulnerable people, schools & adult education, benefits & money, leisure activities, public events & gatherings, and many other things. Manchester’s Community Response Hub is open Monday to Saturday, 8:30am-5:30pm. If you need support with food, medicines or fuel bills, you can contact their freephone number 0800 234 6123 or email address: COVIDSupport@manchester.gov.uk
• The SEND Local Offer also offers information that are particularly relevant to families with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND). These include information about the IAS Manchester Helpline, Short Breaks advice for parents & carers, emotional wellbeing for children and their family, and things to do at home.
• Manchester Carers Network, which we are proudly part of, has a Covid-19 Information section that includes welfare & benefits advice & guidance, community support, and online food shopping support, among others.
• Manchester Parent Carer Forum has a Coronavirus SEND Information Hub that contains loads of information relevant to parents & carers of children & young people with SEND. Their blog is regularly updated with information not only from themselves but also from various services & organisations that offer support to families of people with learning needs and disabilities.